Dr. Hatem al-Haj
- D.O.B.: 9/6/1388 AH. 09/02/1968 AD. Born in Cairo, Egypt
- Currently, resides in the United States of America.
- Married and has four children
- PhD in Comparative Fiqh from al-Jinan University, Tripoli, Lebanon, Grade: summa cum laude
- Master’s Degree in Islamic law (Sharee’a) from the American Open University, Grade: summa
- cum laude (excellent).
- Board Certification in Pediatrics by the American Board of Pediatrics.
- M.B., CH.B. (Equivalent to MD) Graduated with Honors from Alexandria University Medical School, Alexandria, Egypt
- Currently, Dean of the College of Islamic Studies (English) – Mishkah University.
- Currently, Attending Pediatrician (Part-time).
- Assembly of Muslim Jurists in America (AMJA), Member of the Permanent Fatwa Committee
- The Building Blocks of Islam, President of the BOT.
- North American Imam Federation (NAIF), Member
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Fellow
- Fiqh of Worship (Book, Published by IIPH, Riyadh)
- Male Female Interaction in Islam (Book, Published by IIPH, Riyadh)
- Many papers and articles, including:
- Al-Basmalah (Article, published, IslamOnLine.net)
- Religious Institutions (Article, Published, IslamOnLine.net)
- Islam or Muhammadanism (Article, Published, IslamOnLine.net)
- Women’s Role in Society. (Paper)
- Islam encourages proliferation and protects children. (Paper)