This new certificate program aims to teach fluent communication in the Arabic language to non-Arabic speaking students. It will empower those who wish to continue studying the Islamic, economic, media, and language sciences in the Arabic language to fulfill their goals.
The certificate’s unique curriculum is derived from the “Your Bridge to Arabic” (Jisruk ilâ al-‘Arabiyyah) Series, which progresses from the preparatory through advanced levels according to the European (6 grades) and American (12 grades) systems.
- The series develops all four skills; listening, speaking, reading, and writing for both dictation and articulation.
- It focuses on the syntax and semantics of the language, such as grammar (nahw), morphology (sarf), the fundamentals of dictation, and understanding what is read and heard.
- It contains language games that are unprecedented in any other curriculae, ensuring productive interactive exchanges at all levels.
- Specialized curriculae to study Arabic for specific aims in various fields, such as medicine, politics, media, business, finance, etc have also been prepared.
- Programs for learning colloquial Arabic dialects to serve those studying the Middle-Eastern sciences in American and European universities will also be included.
- Private classes, depending on the students’ requests, in the fields of grammar (nahw), morphology (sarf), critique (naqd), rhetoric (balâghah), Recitation (tilâwah) of the Noble Qur’an, and the Arabic script will also be available.