Making the student aspire to master this noble language, through ensuring that boredom is warded off during the learning process, and that is by incorporating exciting, creative, and beneficial exercises.
1. The Duration of Study
3 months, which are comprised of 40 hours of study
2. The Book of Study
Level 3 of the Beginner Level of the “Your Bridge to Arabic” Series, which is the 1st publication of the Islamic University on the subject of studying the Arabic language for non-native speakers
3. Supplementary Tools of Study
The aforementioned in level 1, alongside language exercises in word structure and expression
In addition, there is the final exercise which aims to drive the student to review all the previous 3 lessons in a new, creative way.
4. Language Skills Objectives
In addition to the previously learned skills during level 1, our objective in level 3 is increased fluency in these listening and communication skills alongside the ability to read and write. The student is expected by then to be capable, after having understood, of performing the following:
- The various daily interactions in every aspect of life
- The courage to utilize the language with confidence
- Participating in dialogues while easily navigating between the appropriate usages of terms and correctly structuring the words/sentences.
- Becoming skilled at reading comprehension of the contents of the curriculum
- Comprehending some of the fundamentals of Arabic grammar, like verb tenses, in addition to all the various types of pronouns in the Arabic language.
- Completely mastering the fundamentals of writing the remaining Arabic letters that resemble one another in naskh script, and those that do not resemble one another
5. Methods of Evaluation and Assessment
- Skills exercises for listening, pronouncing, writing, Qur’anic recitation, alongside developing vocabulary and word structure during each class.
- Focusing on the exercises in the notebook – 15% of the grade
- Classroom activities, participation, and attendance – 10% of the grade
- Final exam – which is mostly an analytical exam – accounts for 75% of the grade
Fees : $250
Studies are divided into the Following Levels:
- Beginner Level: Pre-beginner (Preparatory Level), Beginner 1, Beginner 2
- Intermediary Level: Intermediary 1, Intermediary 2, Intermediary 3
- Advanced Level: Advanced 1, Advanced 2, Advanced 3