At Mishkah, you earn priceless knowledge at an affordable price.
All students must pay a one-time non-refundable $50 application fee.
Undergraduate courses are $50 per credit.
Starting Summer 2016, students will pay a $15 technology fee every semester. This fee will help cover costs of our new and highly enhanced Student Information System.
Please contact the Arabic department for more information.
- Masters Courses – $75 per credit
- Doctorate Courses – $100 per credit
- Masters Thesis Preparation – $2,500
- Doctorate Thesis Preparation – $3,500
- Credit Transfer Fees – $100
- Exam Retake Fees – $30 (Only applicable if a student fails an exam twice)
- Advanced Standing Examination Fee – $50
- Diploma Translation Fees – $50 (Applicable if a graduating student requires his or her diploma to be translated into a language other than English or Arabic.)
Students must pay their fees upon registration for classes. Payment can be made:
- Online by logging into your student account
- In cash at one of our offices.
- By money order or a bank check.
- Or through bank transfer. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for details.