- Students must use internet-capable device such as a laptop or a desktop with a minimum of 5 Mb internet download speed.
- All students must have a “MishkahU” email account to gain access to EduOnGo Learning Management System.
- Email accounts are only offered to enrolled students and maybe cancelled without an active enrollment.
- All students are required to download and install Skype for Business offered through their MishkahU Office 365 accounts (An app is also available for i-Phone, i-Pads and android devices) to gain access to their live lectures, or by downloading the Skype App browser plugin. Currently Skype for Business is NOT supported on Chromebook, therefore students with Chromebook must arrange to use a Windows or Mac based device to attend university live lectures.
- Please uninstall all versions of Skype on your PC or Mac (your personal Skype will NOT work for attending live sessions), login to your “MishkahU” Office 365 account and click on Install Software on the top right to download and install Skype for Business Basic (For Office 2016). Video tutorial on how to install Skype for Business is provided inside the “Student Orientation” course Unit 4 (How to install Skype for Business) on EduOnGo.
- Because of the nature of our university being solely online, all our students must have basic knowledge on how to operate a computer and install common software such as Skype. It is not the responsibility of the university to fix computer problems on individual student devices that fail to operate the software or if you have a connection issue due to poor bandwidth in your local. The university provides sufficient resources via video tutorials on how to easily and successfully use its software.
Please watch the following tutorials on how to login to your Office 365 and EduOnGo “MishkahU” accounts:
Please submit all your questions, including technical support requests to email@example.com.