E303 Memorization and Revision
This program enables the student to memorize two, three, five, ten, fifteen chapters or the entire Quran (the two chapters are the 29th and 30th). This will be based on a systematic schedule and accumulative revision with great emphasis on Tajweed rules. The program is taught 2 hours/week for 12 weeks. A student may repeat the program depending on the number of chapters to memorize.
- Help students to memorize the entire Quran.
- Help students to revise the Quran.
- Learning the Quranic terms and recitation manners.
- Learning the Tajweed rules gradually.
- Enabling students to understand the verses they have learned.
- Eliminating students` hesitating while reciting what they have memorized.
- Instilling honor of the Quran in the students’ hearts through memorization and revision.
For further information and registration, please click here.