Welcome to our free Arabic trial lecture!
- Learn how to use Arabic words and expressions in context.
- Talk about different situations such as food, travel, and work.
- Understand Arabic grammatical rules at a beginner level to communicate accurately.
- Learn how to ask questions and use verbs in present tense.
Reading and Writing
- Understand the Arabic script and how to read slowly and accurately.
- Learn how to write basic words and phrases in Arabic calligraphy.
What to Expect in the Free Trial Lecture
- Interactive experience
- Engaging teaching method in a group setting.
- Active learning
- An opportunity to practice newly acquired skills with fun and interactive exercises.
- Our expert instructors’ support who use adaptive technology to teach students at all skill levels
- Separate private Zoom rooms for men and for women.
- Mishkah moves the student from scratch to an advanced level.
- Excellence in performance.
- 10% discount for the first ten attendees.
- Link for books and levels’ prices.
Bio of Instructors for Trial Lecture