Installment Plans allow students to pay, over the course of the current semester, the estimated total net charges for tuition owed to the University, as noted in their student accounts.
- Installment Plans are on a per-semester basis – for each semester a student desires to participate in a payment plan, the student must complete the installment plan application process again.
- Students must be in good academic and financial standing with the university. Any student with unpaid past due balances from previous installment plans, or other applicable payments, is not eligible to participate in a new Installment Plan.
- The Installment Plan is only applicable to tuition fees. No other university fees may be added to this plan including, but not limited to: application fees, retesting fees, deferment fees, academic book fees, and credit transfer fees.
- The Installment Plan will be made in three payments as follows: the first installment is due no later than the first day of classes, the second installment is due no later than six weeks after the first day of classes, and the third installment is due no later than the end of the semester.
- By submitting the installment plan application, the student agrees to make timely payments in accordance with the approved schedule.
- If the student does not drop any given course prior to the end of the approved add/drop window, then all three installment plan payments must be made as stated regardless of any other fact, including whether or not the student takes the final exams for the courses.
How to Apply for an Installment Plan:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request an installment plan.
- If your request is approved, you will receive a formal email approval notification from the finance department. Once received, sign onto your student account.
- Select “My Shopping Cart.” (If you have not already registered for courses, do so, then select shopping cart. )
- Next, select “Apply For Installment Plan.” Verify the information is correct and then select “Continue” on the next page and make sure you continue on with the payment.(If not, you will have to restart the process)
- To pay the 2nd and 3rd installment, sign onto your student account and select “Pay Remaining Installment Plan Balance.” Then select the next due installment and proceed with payment.
If these steps are not completed and the Installment Plan is not approved by the date tuition is due, the student is responsible for paying their tuition in full prior to attending any classes.
If a student does not make their payment in time, Mishkah reserves the right to suspend their access to the applicable course(s) until a payment is received.
Disclaimer: By applying for an installment plan you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agreed to the guidelines listed above.