- Students must use internet-capable device such as a laptop or a desktop with a minimum of 5 Mb internet download speed.
- All students must have a “MishkahU” email account to gain access to our Learning Management System EduOnGo.
- Email accounts are only offered to enrolled students and maybe cancelled without an active enrollment.
- All students are required to download and install Zoom to attend their live sessions from the following link https://zoom.us/download (An app is also available for i-Phone, i-Pads and android devices via the app store and market place) to gain access to their live lectures.
- To attend any of your live sessions you have to go through our university LMS and click on the live session link at the scheduled time according to EST time zone to be marked present for attendance purposes, otherwise you will not be marked attended and it will reflect on your course grade.
- Because of the nature of our university being solely online, all our students must have basic knowledge on how to operate a computer and install common software such as Zoom. It is not the responsibility of the university to fix computer problems on individual student devices that fail to operate the software or if you have a connection issue due to poor bandwidth in your area. The university provides sufficient resources via video tutorials on how to easily and successfully use our software.
Please watch the following tutorials on how to login to your Office 365 and EduOnGo “MishkahU” accounts:
Please submit all your questions, including technical support requests to firstname.lastname@example.org