ISHSC Enrollment Policies
Students applying to Mishkah University’s Islamic Studies High School Certificate Program must meet the criteria below.
- The applicant must be a high school student, grades 9-12.
- The applicant cannot be enrolled with a contracted high school under Mishkah’s Dual Enrollment Program. (We encourage students in the same city to enroll with our partner schools. Students who are unable to enroll in our partner program or who do not live in a city that has a school that partners with Mishkah can enroll in the online program.)
- To apply students must submit the following:
- An online application carefully filled with the assistance of the legal guardian.
- Legal guardians must also sign the application, acknowledging they understand all the requirements of the program and the expectations Mishkah has of their learners.
- An official grade report from the previous year from the student’s school. Grade reports must be in English, notarized, and emailed directly to Mishkah’s Admission Office at [email protected]
- A copy of the student’s official birth certificate or passport bio page.
- A letter of intent on why they wish to be enrolled in the ISHSC program. Please see the instructions for the letter here.
- One letter of recommendation sent directly to the program coordinator, Dr Samar Al-Majaideh. The letter should describe the applicant’s academic strength and explain why he/she is an ideal candidate for ISHSC admission. It should be written by a teacher, principal, or a person who has first-hand knowledge of the applicant’s academic performance and abilities.
- Admission interview – the student will be notified of when the interview will take place.
- There is a $65 application fee, which must be submitted with the form for the application to be considered.