- Because of the nature of our university being solely online, all our students must have basic knowledge on how to operate a computer and install common and simple software such as Chrome browser. It is not the responsibility of the university to fix computer problems on individual student devices that fail to operate the software or if you have a connection issue due to poor bandwidth in your area. The university provides sufficient resources via video tutorials on how to easily and successfully use our software.
- Student device must have a built-in or installed camera/microphone and install Chrome browser for proctored exams.
- Students must know that proctored exams are required by the university, camera/microphone must be turned on during exam, student must show their picture ID and student must show their testing space during exam time.
Please watch the following tutorials on how to use our Canvas Learning Management System
- Assignments Overview (Students)
- Assignment Submissions (Students)
- Canvas Overview (Students)
- Canvas Student App
- Dashboard Overview (Students)
- Grades (Students)
- Quizzes (Students)
Please check the Canvas Student Guide for more information whenever you need help with Canvas.