Mishkah’s Referral Discount Policy for Students:
Mishkah is pleased to offer a referral-discount policy for its students in the English Program (The Arabic Program will follow soon with a similar discount policy)
This discount applies to students who refer new students to Mishkah. Any student used as a reference by a new student joining Mishkah is eligible for a tuition discount according to the following rules:
1) The student who is used as a reference must be active in Mishkah with no outstanding dues on his/her record. An active student is one who enrolls in at least one class within an academic year.
2) The tuition discount is applied at a rate of 10% per each joining student provided that this joining student enrolls in at least one course per semester and maintains full fee payments for that enrollment by the end of the refund-eligible period (3 weeks from the first day of live sessions). In addition, the referred student must pay full fees prior to receiving discount.
As an example:
– Student B (new student) was referred by student A (active student) to join Mishkah. Therefore, student A becomes a reference and is nominated to be eligible for a 10% discount on his/her tuition due to student B.
– For the 10% discount to be applied towards student A’s tuition for a semester, both students A & B must pay the fees for that semester in full. Then, at the end of the refund-eligible period, if student B did not drop all classes (i.e. maintained enrollment in at least one class), student A receives a refund of 10% of the tuition paid. However, if student B dropped all classes or did not enroll in any class for that semester, student A becomes ineligible for the 10% discount.
3) The student who is a reference can have a maximum of 100% tuition discount (equivalent to 10 or more joining students)
As an example:
– Student A has referred 20 students to join Mishkah. Out of these joining students, 8 students enrolled and paid their fees for the same semester student A enrolled in. Then student A will be refunded with 80% of his/her tuition fees for that semester subject to rule 2) above.
– Student A has referred 20 students to join Mishkah and all of them enrolled and paid their fees for the same semester student A enrolled in. Then, student A will be refunded with 100% of his/her tuition fees for that semester subject to rule 2) above.
4) The joining student cannot reference more than one student, cannot reference him/herself or cannot be simultaneously a reference of and referred by the same student.
5) The referral discount policy is applicable to the eligible student as long as he/she is still an active and enrolled student with Mishkah and his/her-referencing joining students are maintaining their statuses with Mishkah. If the eligible student graduates or does not enroll in any semester, or his/her referred students do not enroll as per rule 2), this policy is not applicable to him/her.
This policy can be modified or cancelled by Mishkah at any time without stating any reason behind that modification or cancellation.